This is a supervision package for your team, usually conducted in three sessions, than can include, but is not limited to:
- Exploring practice tensions and dilemmas
- Translating theories into practice
- Ways of nourishing ourselves in the work – responding to burn-out and self care
- Building social justice advocacy team
- Exploring case studies
- Team building and capacity building
This package is designed for workers from diverse sectors including; health, community, education, state and local government, not for profit agencies, social policy and justice.
If you are interested in having supervision sessions with ShantiWorks, please contact us here.